This is a skin-lightening body butter for those that want to lighten up to 2-3 shades lighter. This whipped body butter moisturizes the skin and makes it healthy and glowing. Most of the time we forget that the lightening cream and lotion we use removes the outer layer of our skin and makes the skin thinner and shows green veins which we don’t like, and that is why it’s very good to build the skin and treat green veins.
This whipped skin-lightening body butter can actually do the magic. Please note you can use shea butter only if you can’t get the mango butter, and also you can use any oil but make sure you include lemon oil and carrot oil because they are the lightning oil in the mix. Filipino set, papaya extract, and mulberry extract are also very important in the
mix because they are lightening agents in the mix so include them.
- Half cup Shea butter
- Half cup mango butter
- Half cup coconut oil
- Half cup almond oil
- 10 ml Rosehip oil
- 10 ml carrot oil
- 10ml lemon oil
- 10ml frankincense oil
- 1 Filipino set
- 20ml Papaya extract
- 30ml Mulberry extract
- 20g emulsifying wax
- Melt the butter, and oils with emulsifying wax using a double boiler method.
- When it’s melted drop and let cool.
- Mix the Filipino set and add it to the oil.
- Add mulberry extract 30ml, Papaya extract 20ml and 10 drops of the frankincense essential oil.
- Keep it in the fridge and bring it out when it starts to harden but is still kind of soft.
- Mix with your hand mixer for about 10mins until fluffy.
And that’s your lightening body butter.
Leave a Reply