Oatmeal is suitable for all skin types, and even for the most sensitive skin because of its anti- inflammatory properties. It soothes irritation and treat inflammations. It can also be used as mild soap, as it contains saponins, which is a cleansing agent. The saponins found in oatmeal help to remove dirt from your skin pores. Oatmeal’s moisturizing property, when combined with its cleansing property, gives your skin a soft glow after topical application You can also use rolled oats that have been converted into a fine powder in face masks. Regular use of these face masks helps to treat dry skin and gets rid of dead skin cells and blackheads. Its many healing and soothing properties help with the treatment of acne and acne scars.
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- Pour the oats into your blender or food processor, and blend the oatmeal until they form a coarse powder.
- Pour the blended oatmeal into the small bowl.
- Add honey to the oatmeal and mix thoroughly until it form a uniform mixture.
- Add egg yolk into the small bowl with the honey and oatmeal mixture. Mix properly to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face and allow it to set for 15 minutes, then rinse it off thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a towel. If you have oily skin, include a splash of lemon juice to help clean away excess oil.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply