Isn’t it great if your scrub can take away some of your tans too? This lemon and honey scrub does exactly that! Lemon is known to lighten the skin while honey works as a moisturizer.
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar (Optional)
- Mix the lemon juice and honey. You can add some sugar to get the scrubbing effect. Otherwise, this exfoliates without physical exfoliation.
- Apply on the entire body and massage for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off and pat dry (it’s not too good to keep scrubbing your body with a towel while drying).
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply