In the hot, summer months, it can be a challenge for textured-haired girls to achieve silky, swingy, frizz-free straight hair. Blow outs simply won’t cut it (humidity ensures they don’t last longer than a few hours). Chemical straighteners like relaxers can help keep fuzz at bay and permanently smooth and straighten coily, curly or wavy hair. Relaxers straighten the hair by breaking the disulfide bonds within the strands, allowing them to be physically manipulated and rearranged. The chemical straightener lasts until your hair grows out.
CHEMICALS NEEDED FOR PRODUCTION
- 1 kg stearic acid
- 2 kg petroleum jelly
- ½ kg lanolin
- ½ litre acetyl alcohol
- 5 litres paraffin oil
- ½ kg soda ash
- ½ litre lycerin
- ½ litre propylene glycol
- ¼ kg dehydrated wax
- ¼ kg methyl paraben
- Pour Parrafin oil into a pot, heat until warm.
- Add Petroleum and Lanolin to the warm oil in the pot.
- Add Dehydrated wax.
- Add Stearic Acid and Acetyl Alcohol into the mixture and stir properly to dissolve.
- Dissolve Caustic Soda with a little quantity of water in a small container and add it into the pot.
- Add Propylene Glycol, Glycerin and Methyl Paraben and continue heating mildly until they have dissolved completely.
- After cooling, scoop into your preferred container for packaging.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply