A face full of pimples, or acne, can be terribly distressing to an individual. Pimples are unfairly attributed to oily-skinned teenagers, but pimple outbreaks can occur at any point in time during a person’s lifetime. Eating a less fattening diet can help avoid pimples from forming, as can keeping your skin clean. Sometimes a pimple outbreak is simply unavoidable and requires treatment. Though there are many over-the-counter skin products, many of these products are rather expensive and are nothing more than alcohol used to dry out the skin. There is an easy-to-make pimple cream recipe that you can mix yourself and you probably already have most of the ingredients needed in your pantry and bathroom.
- 1/4 cup of raw organic shea butter
- 1 tsp of vitamin C powder
- 2 tsp of rosehip seed oil
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
READ ALSO: Homemade Natural Sunscreen Cream
- Using a double boiler reserved just for your cosmetic needs (not for cooking purposes), heat and melt the shea butter until it is completely liquefied.
- Take it off the heat and once slightly cooled down, add all the rest of the oils, followed by the vitamin C powder, and mix thoroughly (use a hand mixer).
- Pour the mix into a clean dry container and let it set overnight in the refrigerator.
After gently exfoliating and cleansing your face, apply the cream all over your face, including the pimples/acne-affected areas.
Pretty easy right? Go give it a try…
Leave a Reply