HOW TO MAKE LIPSTICK
- 1tsp beeswax
- 1tsp shea butter/mango/almond/avocado butter (any of choice) This helps the lipstick roll on smoothly.
- 1tsp almond oil,
- 1tsp jojoba or olive oil
- Choose a lipstick color (beetroot powder, cinnamon, turmeric or cocoa powder.
- Put the base in a double boiler until melted
- Add 1/4tsp of natural powder you want.
- Stir the powder into the base mixture and continue adding more until satisfied with the color.
- Pour the mixture into containers.
- You can also use an old lipstick tube. put in the fridge to harden before using.
It’s an amazing article for all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am
Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never
wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
I had to tell someone!