Egg-shaped soap looks very unusual and amazing. People who will receive it as a gift will be happy for sure. Making one is very easy; even a child can do it.
- Get white soap base
- Essential oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Yellow cosmetic dye
- Cut the soap base and allow it to melt, using a water base method.
- Pour off a small amount of melted base into another bowl and add yellow dye to it and mix.
- Pour the yellow soap base in a round mold; this will be like the egg yolk. You can place it inside the fridge so that the soap will turn solid faster.
- Add sweet almond oil in the remaining white soap base, which will help in skin care while taking a bath. You can add 1tsp of almond oil to every (100g) of white soap base.
- Add your favorite cosmetic perfume in the white soap.
- Pour the melted white soap in a mold, leave about 2inches from the top mold. If air bubbles appear on the soap base surface, sprinkle some alcohol to remove them.
- Wait until the formation of a thick face on the surface of soap which can carry the yolk.
- Sprinkle the soap alcohol and place yolk at the centre.
- Fill up the top with the melted white soap. That’s why we left 2inches (0.5cm) from the top of mold in previous step.
- Leave the soap until it becomes strong and then remove from the mold.
The egg shaped soap is now ready for use
Note: To make the flavour stay longer and for it not to dry, wrap the soap in a plastic wrapper or bags, specially made for soap packing.
Picking a staple, yellow dye is very important to prevent colouring of the white part.
???????Leave a comment below!
Leave a Reply