African black soap is made from natural products that contain healthy ingredients such as vitamin E, A and other essential oils. These ingredients carry soap that can serve various anti-bacterial functions, skin moisturizers, and cleansers. Soap also does not contain added chemicals or preservatives that can endanger newborns.
For new babies, African black soap is a better alternative.
- 1 wrap of African Black soap
- 3 tablespoons Shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of glycerin
- 3 tablespoons jojoba oil/coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of sulfur
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of camwood/sandalwood or both
- Get a mortar cut your black soap into pieces & pound well.
- Mix up other ingredients and pour them into your soap container.
- You can rose water if it’s too hard.
Viola! Your baby’s soap is ready to use. It’s that simple, right? Why not give it a try?
Note: You can also include 2 teaspoons of goat milk powder if your kids have rashes.
Don’t forget to talk to me through the comment section below if you have questions
Leave a Reply