Dandruff is the most common problem among all people regardless of age and ethnicity. It is not only embarrassing but causes hair to fall and affects your skin too. People who are more prone to dandruff usually suffer from a pimple and acne problems as well. Our skin needs nourishment to stay healthy and smooth. But most of us forget that our scalp is also a part of our skin and needs more nourishment as it has an extra job of feeding our hair. Due to a lack of proper care and massages, our scalp becomes dry and flaky and that leads to dandruff. Follow the simple procedures below to make your own hair shampoo.
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 1½ cups liquid Castile soap
- ½ cup purified water
- ½ tsp virgin coconut oil
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp baking soda
- 20drops rosemary essential oil
- 25drops tea tree essential oil
- 10tsp ground fenugreek seeds
READ ALSO: Benefits of some oils to the Hair
- Mix the Coconut milk, Coconut oil, and Castile soap together in a bowl.
- Once well blended, add the water, apple cider vinegar, and baking soda, and mix well.
- Add rosemary and tea tree oil.
- Lastly, add the fenugreek oil and make sure all ingredients are thoroughly blended together (you can use a hand mixer).
- Pour the mixture into a shampoo container with a lid.
NOTE: Make sure you mix well before putting it in a container.
Leave a Reply