There are numerous soaps that are available on the market and needless to say that they are loaded with chemicals even the ones that claim to have natural ingredients do not usually have much of them because that will cut down the shelf life of the soaps. You can make Homemade Skin Whitening Soap and the best thing is that it contains all-natural ingredients which will show great results.
- 1 wrap of organic soap
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk (powder)
- 2 tablespoons orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood
- 1 tablespoon kojic acid powder
- 10ml 7days lightening serum
- 70ml lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oat powder
- 2 tablespoons snow white powder (optional)
PROCESS OF PRODUCTION
- Put Organic soap in a bowl.
- Add all listed ingredients.
- Make sure it is properly mixed and smooth.
Your Homemade Skin Whitening Soap is ready for use. Use it every day like your regular soap.
Shelf Life: 3 months and above.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply