Sunscreen, also known as sunblock. It’s a cream, lotion, spray, gel, or other topical product that absorbs or reflects a number of this sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation and so may help protect against sunburn, particularly for caked individuals. The use of sunscreen may slow or prevent the evolution of sagging skin and wrinkles.
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons organic shea butter
- 2 teaspoons vitamin e oil
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 8 drops of lavender oil
- Melt virgin coconut oil and organic shea butter in a double boiler.
- Put it down and add vitamin E oil, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil, and mix together.
- Add lavender essential oils.
- Put in your preferred container.
- Allow sitting in the fridge for about 35 minutes to solidify.
Leave a comment below!
Leave a Reply