It is preferably used to wash clothes and kitchen utensils, but liquid soap is also wide used to wash hands and body. Today number of people who become interested in liquid soap making process and try to produce it at home. The advantage of liquid soap making at home is its availability and surety in all the ingredients of your liquid soap.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR 60LITERS
- ¼ kg nitrosol
- 1½ sulphonic acid
- 1 kg soda ash
- ? caustic soda
- ¼ kg stpp (sodium tripoyphosphate)
- ¼ liter formaline
- ¼ liter testapon
- ? liter perfume
- colouring (as desired)
- perfume (as desired)
- Get 3 small buckets or bowl, mix the soda ash with 2 litres of water into 1, mix the STTP with 2 litres of water into another then into the 3rd bucket or bowl take 4 desert spoon of Caustic soda and mix with 1 litre of water, mix all well separately and make sure it dissolve. Keep in a cool place for about 30 minutes to cool.
- In a 60 – 80 litres plastic, pour 20 litres of water.
- Pour the Nitrosol gently into the water and mix till it become thicken like starch.
- Pour the cool caustic soda and mix well
- Pour the STTP and mix together.
- Pour the soda ash and mix as well.
- Mix Texapon and Sulphonic acid in a separate bowl, pour to the mixture and mix well.
- Add 20 litres of water to the mixture and mix well.
- Measure 4-5 Eva water cover of Formaline to the mixture and mix well.
- Mix colour with little water, pour to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour 4-6 tablespoons of perfume to the mixture and mix well.
- Check the thickness and add water.
- Cover till the next day to allow all the chemicals mixed together before use.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply