Believe me, once I say this stuff works miracles. While it leaves a hand balm, you could even utilize it as an after-shower cream, hair conditioner, and on anything else which may need a little extra moisture. The real beauty of this balm is that it’s made out of beeswax and raw honey therefore that it’s thick (and I do mean thick!) Enough while the honey may help heal wounds and calm irritation, to lock in moisture.
Honey delivers key amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants to skin tissues, helping to nourish the skin and also protect against damage.
This particular recipe is within a firm wax and also an oil If it has to do with feeling. But if you would like a more solid balm, increase the sum of beeswax. Add oil In the event that you’d prefer a creamier balm. So feel free to play around with it until you discover the texture that is ideal for 24, it’s really a recipe.
If the skin requires a beating during the cold winter 14, raise your hand. It’s safe to state your hands will be chapped from washings unless you are fortunate enough to reside in the tropics. But one thing you learn quickly during the winter is that high-quality balm can cost a little chance if you are looking for something thick and creamy but also non-toxic. Fortunately, this homemade honey jelly is an excellent antidote for many of your own dry skin woes. Slather on a bit in the morning and wave goodbye to dry, cracked, irritated hands.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons beeswax
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1½ tablespoons raw honey
- 20 drops of essential oils
- Combine everything except for the raw honey in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments for 2 minutes, until the oils and beeswax have completely melted.
- Whisk in the raw honey and 20 drops of the essential oil of your choice and immediately pour into a glass jar.
- Let cool to room temperature before testing.
- If you would like to adjust the texture, re-melt the balm and add either more beeswax or more oil until the desired texture is reached.
Leave a Reply