It’s easy, fun and takes less than an hour to make! For holiday appeal, consider layering different colored gels or using seasonal fragrances (e.g., pine or cinnamon for Christmas).
- 1 box of unflavoured gelatin
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 cups of water
- Food colour (Optional)
- 25 drops of essential oil
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pot.
- Slowly add Gelatin and stir until it has completely mixed.
- Drop the mixture and add 1 cup of water, stir until it has thoroughly mixed.
- Add 25 drops of essential oil/fragrance (as desired)
- Add color and salt to the mixture and stir.
- Turn into a container and place in refrigerator for 45minutes – 1hour.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply