There are lots of different aromatherapy recipes you may utilize. Simply search the website.
They truly have been moisturizing and moisturizing hair and skin, as they hydrate and lubricate the body, face, and scalp. It may be used plain or you may love to add some crucial oils of your choice. We urge a concentration of a maximum of 3% essential oils. Consider placing some of the base creams in an inferior easier-to-use jar or other container and then put in your own oils. Mix thoroughly and always carry out a patch test on a small part of one’s own skin. Once you are delighted with the blend you can boost. Put in a bowl that is bigger, to try it add you’re essential oils, and then present it a good stir. Subsequently, go back to a glass jar and keep it in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Making your lotion should be accomplished with equipment and hands, as ointments are prone to bacterial infections.
- 1 cup emulsifying wax
- ½ cup cetyl alcohol
- 1 cup stearic acid
- 60ml Coconut oil
- 20ml Vit e oil
- 800ml Water
- 30ml Glycerine
- 25ml Preservative
- 30ml Glycolic acid
- In a double boiler, ( place a pot or deep frying pan on the fire with water and put a thick bowl inside it), melt your wax, steric acid, cetyl alcohol, and oil together.
- Heat your water on another separate stove, bring the water down and allow it to cool down while waiting for the wax to melt and when melted, bring it down and turn it into a large bowl to
- enable proper mixture.
- Pour your liquid gradually into the oil as you mix with your hand mixer to get a creamy texture.
- Add glycerin, vitamin E oil, and preservative.
- Mix all thoroughly and your base cream is ready to use.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply