Carrot powder is used in natural cosmetic formulations because it repairs and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and scars, improves circulation, increases elasticity, and provides the skin with beta carotene, which is an antioxidant. Carrot powder contains the following vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Carrot powder tends to clump, and is not as free flowing as some of the other herbal powders we sell. Carrot powder is also a natural soap/cosmetic colorant, producing a creamy orange color.
SOME USES OF CARROT POWDER
- Carrot powder can be used as a natural, creamy orange, colorant in soap and other cosmetic products. It has a tendency to clump, so it will need to be wetted with vegetable glycerin prior to adding to formulas.
- Carrot powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
- Carrot powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
- Carrot powder can be used in facial masks.
- Carrot powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
- Carrot powder can be used in facial toner recipes.
- Carrot powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
- Carrot powder can be infused in massage oils.
- Carrot powder can be used in scrubs.
- Take one carrot and cut into thin slices.
- Allow the slices to dry under the sun for about 4-5 days.
- Add dried carrot to a food processor or blender and process until you have a fine smooth powder.
Leave us a comment!