One of the things most mothers wish for is luminous skin for their infants. Thinking about how to make baby skin glow? There are a number of ways by which you may bless your baby with luminous skin for a lifetime. All you will need to do is follow some basic steps to make your baby’s sensitive skin stays healthy and glowing. This recipe shines, glows, treats rashes, nourishes, and refreshes your child’s skin.
- ¼ cup of mango butter
- ¼ cup of cocoa butter
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ? of tablespoon mulberry extract powder
- 4-8 drops of carrot oil
- 10-12 drops of lavender oil
- ¼ Avocado oil
- Do a double boiler.
- Pour in your mango butter, add cocoa butter, and add coconut oil, and avocado oil together to melt together. (Don’t allow the mixture to be too hot, it only needs to be warm).
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your mulberry extract and mix together.
- Put the mixture in the fridge/ freezer, and allow it to stay for 30 minutes in the freezer while 2-3 hours inside the fridge.
- Remove from fridge and add lavender oil and carrot oil.
- Use your hand mixer to mix it all together until you get a creamy texture.
- Pour it into the cream container.
Leave us a comment!
Leave a Reply