Most have dedicated their hair regime to avoiding slick strands but oils are the latest insider beauty favorite and for good reason. Every woman would benefit from using oils even just once a week.
1. Almond Oil: The softening properties of almond oil increase the styling manageability of the hair, which also results in less hair breakage. The less hair that breaks, the more noticeable hair growth.
2. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil hair growth benefits can be effectively harnessed when used warm with a scalp massage. The massage itself helps to stimulate the circulation of the scalp and hair follicles, which will make it easier for the hair follicles to absorb the valuable nutrients provided by the coconut oil, nutrients which are necessary to re-grow hair.
3. Castor Oil: Castor oil contains Omega-9 fatty acids which help moisturize the hair and the scalp preventing both from becoming dry. Regularly applying castor oil to your scalp and roots to eliminate dry hair and promote regrowth of hair within months. It will also help to thicken hair that is thinning out. Helps reduce and prevent damage. Also can hide the appearance of damage while trying to improve your hair’s health leading to thicker, fuller hair over time.
4. Vitamin E Oil: Not only does vitamin E help with split ends, but it also keeps your color vibrant. Vitamin E may also keep your hair color from going gray. Vitamin E helps with the growth of capillaries. When there are more capillaries, the circulation improves and it is thought that the improved circulation to the scalp is the trigger for preventing hair loss.
5. Aroma Magic Lavender Oil: Regular usage is helpful in controlling hair fall and improving hair growth. One can use lavender oil for hair growth and get rid of other problems like itchy scalp and dandruff. It is a powerful antiseptic and useful in disinfecting the scalp hence, treating dry scalp, lice, lice eggs or nits.
6. Aroma Magic Stimulate Oil: Helps remove infection in hair follicles. Stimulates hair follicles. Increases circulation and oxidization to bring about re-growth of hair and arrests hair loss. Nourishes the hair to give it a healthy glow and sheen.
What other Oils do you know? Leave us a comment!