Rose water has many benefits and can be used in various ways to benefit your skin and overall well-being. No matter what your skin type is – this “wonder of nature” can bring you handful of goodness.
FEW BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER
- Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types.
- It can help sooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin.
- Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins.
- It can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
- Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
5 USES OF ROSE WATER ON SKIN
1). SOFTENS THE SKIN: It makes the skin soft & supple. It also calms the senses.
2). MAKE UP REMOVER: Saturate your cotton pads with Rosewater in order to remove light make up.
For heavier make up, add a little bit of Coconut oil to Rose water & massage your face with it. Wipe after with cotton pads or clean damp cloth.
3). DEFLATES PUFFY EYES: Next time You notice puffy eyes for whatever reason, spray chilled Rosewater on cotton pads and place on Your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
You can also place it under the eyes. Its anti-inflammatory properties acts to reduce the swelling. It soothes the delicate skin around the eyes too.
4). INSTANT GLOW: Rosewater adds instant glow to the Skin. Pour inside a spray bottle and mist your face at intervals with it.
5). HAIR CARE: Rinsing hair occasionally with Rosewater adds shine to the hair. It also prevents split ends & promotes hair growth.
After washing normally with Shampoo & Conditioner, rinse well. Add 2 tablespoons of Rosewater each to 2 cups of water. Rinse your hair with it. Use more than 2 cups if your hair is longer.
Do you know more uses of Rose Water? Leave us a comment below!
Leave a Reply