Peeling oil for skin peeling. It’s like exfoliating; it peels the skin and reveals fresh skin. When this is done, creams tend to work faster
The result is smoother, clearer, and even skin without the use of lotions. But please moisturize. And when doing a peel, always have your baking soda mix to neutralize a cup to a small bucket of water. Just pour it over the peel. Then rinse with the mix and have your bath. After the peel, use a lightening cream at night and moisturizer during the day. Some people sleep with 40% (this method) overnight depending on their skin.
PEELING OIL 1
- 60 ml Glycolic acid
- 30 ml Lactic acid
- 10 ml Lemon oil
- 10g salicylic acid
- 10g malic acid
- Pour all in a bowl and mix thoroughly, before pouring into your bottles.
You can apply daily for 3 days without bathing you bathe the 3rd day with baby soap and apply natural oils.
- Don’t go out in the sun for the first week and when you do, use sunscreen
- Don’t force peeling to avoid scarring. Start lightening cream after two weeks.
MILD PEELING OIL/ KOJIC PEEL
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium metabisulfite
- Kojic Acid 1 spoon
- HQ (optional)
- lactic acid 40grams not ml
- Glycolic 10g
- Water 32g
- Glycerin 5g
- Kojic acid 7g
- Hq 3g
- Fragrance 3ml
- Sodium Metabisulfite 0.5g
- Preservative 0.5g
- Add your sodium met. to your water. Stir till it dissolves.
- Add LA and GA to the water.
- Add your kojic acid and stir. Trust me it would dissolve fast, you don’t need heat. Kojic acid and HQ work well in polar environments.
- Add your HQ and stir well.
- Add your fragrance.
- Add your preservative. Stir well.
- Pour in a bottle and use it once or twice a week.
You would shed your old skin and reveal new skin. i.e flakes. Your body cream would work well. When you peel the new skin would be lighter and remain light.
Use on clean skin for 5 mins and rinse off with a baking soda and water mix to neutralize the acid or else it would keep working. Then have your bath. As you keep using you can increase the waiting time. Please for your face, dilute the peel with water. Half- Half.
It can also be used for dark knees and knuckles. But you keep it longer.
MILD PEELING OIL/ KOJIC PEEL 2
- 100g/mlMild peel/ Kojic peel
- 40g LA
- 10g GA (optional)
- If no GA, make 50g LA
- Strong serum of your choice 50ml mix together. Pour into a bottle.
- This is a 40% LA peel, if you are using 80% lactic acid for a tough body, increase the gram of the peel by 15 grams ( 50g of LA+ another 15g). Reduce the serum by 15ml (50ml serum reduced to 35ml serum) and it would still work. There are people who maintain long term use of HQ like this. This can be done once a week, twice a week, or bi-weekly. To shed off dead cells and reveal lighter skin.
Leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply